215mm Hollow Block
A range of high strength concrete building blocks, robust, load bearing units for use in either internal or external walls in a variety of sizes, strengths and finishes offering total flexibility.
- Available in solid and hollow format for ultimate versatility with a standard strength of 7.3N/mm²
- High strength blocks up to 22.5 N/mm² are available subject to order to your specification.
- Masterdenz blocks are available in standard and paintgrade finishes for various applications.
- Quality assured manufacture
- For use internally and externally both above and below dpc
- Internal or external walls
- Walls above and below ground level/dpc
- Use in beam and block flooring Standard – Suitable for locations where the surface will not be seen, ie plastered or rendered.
- Paintgrade Available – Suitable for locations where a consistent close textured face is required, suitable for direct decoration (note only one face and one end guaranteed)
- RD block – For use in Robust Details Ltd wall type E-WM-9 (Dense block laid flat)
Mean Unit Strength: 7.3N/mm²
Density (kg/m³): 960
Sound Insulation: 45Rw dB
Thermal Conductivity: Internal 1.29W/mK – External 1.38W/mK
Water Vapour Diffusion Coefficient: 5/15
Moisture Movement: Less than 0.6mm/m
Reaction to Fire: A1 Classification to EN 13501-1
Bond Strength: 0.15N/mm²
Finish: Standard (Paint grade available)
Masterblock manufactures and supplies aggregate concrete blocks for use in a variety of projects from two-storey housing to multi-storey developments and commercial buildings. The blocks are manufactured in a wide range of sizes, strengths and finishes offering total flexibility. Primarily consisting of engineered dense, lightweight and paint grade blocks. Masterblock distributes across the UK to all major conurbations.
Housebuilding : Masterblock is widely used by housing developers for all types of house build, including executive homes, high density flats or apartments, social housing and self builds. They are also used extensively in renovation, extensions and alterations work. The products are designed to offer solutions to the latest Building Regulations such as Part E (Resistance to the Passage of Sound) and Part L (Conservation of Fuel and Power).
Commercial Buildings : Masterblock is specified for use on many prestigious project types including sports and leisure centres, supermarkets, retail parks, hospitals, schools and colleges. Again solutions to all the challenges posed by the Building Regulations have been developed and are reviewed as the legislation evolves.
Quality And Performance Standards : Masterblock is certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and BS EN ISO 14001 quality standards, and as part of Aggregate Industries, products from Masterblock are certified as coming from a Responsible Source, certified under BSI, BES571075 to the requirements of BES6001. This is of special relevance to schemes seeking high ratings under the Code for Sustainable Homes guidelines or BREEAM rated developments.